Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Alexnder siano ist offline Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard refrigerator repair service

Found a great refrigerator repair company. I contacted them with a problematic refrigerator and described the problem, they in turn quickly responded and carried out an inspection and then repair. The price for the service provided was reasonable and if you have any problems with the refrigerator, I recommend contacting them- refrigerator repair service

davidwese ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Alexnder siano Beitrag anzeigen
    Found a great refrigerator repair company. I contacted them with a problematic refrigerator and described the problem, they in turn responded quickly and carried out an inspection and then repair. The price for the service provided was reasonable and if you have any problems with the refrigerator, I recommend contacting them- refrigerator repair service
    That great your share with us a best refrigerator repair company. Our rv refrigerator cooling is not good. So I want to know is this company is familar and able to repair our 12v RV refrigerator as well. Common house use and commercial uses refiregerator refpair services we can find easiuly in the market. But this kind RV refrigerator repair services is so hard.

Lesezeichen