Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
    Mousin ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard Need copyright-free music

I got a job with an advertising agency. We are having some technical difficulties with recording music for commercials. My boss told me to find an alternative to our studio for a few months. So that we could take music for videos without copyright.

Lurziana ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Why don't you go to another recording studio? After all, I understand you need quality music for the video clips. And quality music is hard to find, especially for free.

Mousin ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

There are problems with financing too. I think that's why we don't use other recording studios. But can't we find good music?

Cepkunsen ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

You can find quality music without any problems, you should read more of these experts. They will advise you not very good options. You can use this site taketones. You can download a lot of copyright free music and use it in your promotional videos. There are a lot of different genres of music and all the music is of high quality. I can also note that the same site allows you to create your own sets in a private office. Very convenient thing.

Kaka88 ist offline Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Ich bin sehr froh, dass ich deinen Beitrag gefunden habe.
    https://redsite.ch/

Lesezeichen