Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Dwarrior ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard Dice on wintomato

*dice* Ultra fast crypto gambling - Wintomato.com
    Hey everyone I will talk about a exciting website http://wintomato.com. You can play there various of games like slot crash ( my favorite) and dice. Let’s talk about dice today. There are hunts with you get rewarded 2 doges up to 0.5$ each hunt. Depending on mod. The dice is nice you can get up to 9900x and and there are various function on it like you get up to 10-15% of the house edge ( with wheel ) with is very low with 1% on dice. There is always a dice jackpot where you can win from 10$ up to 10.000$ which is very nice . Hope you all enjoy it and have good luck.
    short review about wintomato you can withdraw instant and get free money with faucet . The free money without deposit takes about 24-48 hours. But it works .
    There is a vip Bonus for everyone i get it twice 1 ltc if you deposit normale About 1000$ and wagered enough you get the vip Bonus. But i deposit at least 10 ltcs and got it too.
    And There is a high Rated commissions for refferalls up to 100% if you Are lvl 100. my Commission rate is at 33.8% and I am lvl 48. more levels = more commissions
    On the other Hand There Are various Contest Like the battle Contest Ultra fast crypto gambling - Wintomato.com
    The Crash Contest One of my Favorite ones Ultra fast crypto gambling - Wintomato.com
    And the big Contest where you can receive up to 5.000 $ Ultra fast crypto gambling - Wintomato.com
    I am hoping you all got it and See you at wintomato
    #ilovewintomato
    BTW Deposit bonus are active from 200$ up to 1000 $
    Attention For All User Deposit Bonuse Active Halloween Deposit Bonus  Min deposit 10$  Bonus 31%, Max: 200$  Wager - 10x  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins - 10  Мin level required [ > =5 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 Wintomato bonus dashboard================================================== ======= Halloween Deposit Bonuse Lite 31%  Min deposit 20$  Bonus 31%, Max: 500$  Wager - 25x  Max Bet : 5$  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins -10  Мin level required [ > =1 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 One time Wintomato bonus dashboard================================================== ======= Halloween Deposit Bonuse VIP 25%   Min deposit 50$  Bonus 25%, Max: 1000$  Wager - 25x  Max Bet : 100$  Duration - 24 hours  Freespins -100  Мin level required [ > =2 < 101]  Free Spins Repeat= 1  Free Spins tier= 1 One time Attention For All User Wintomato bonus dashboard

Dwarrior ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

#ilovewintomato

Stichworte

Lesezeichen