Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
    Lurziana ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard Help Choosing a Hosting

Sitting together with a friend to develop the site, I made the layout of the site, he had already done his full-fledged programming. Website for our construction company. Now we need to put it on hosting. Advise which one can host inexpensively?

Cepkunsen ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Found a free web hosting, but I read that free hosting poorly withstand the load from visitors. Can someone tell me a little more about this and in simple words. And what is written in the articles about the server about

Lurziana ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

I have a lot of questions about that, too. The fact is that there is not much information on the Internet. And I think this is a big problem for many users. There are hundreds of courses to learn programming. And no advice about how to choose a hosting.

Mousin ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

You can also use free hosting, but they are no longer stable after 100 people online. Sometimes it happens that the hosting is off. So you'd better buy decent hosting https://www.hostforweb.com/ with good bandwidth. My site is working steadily and has a large flow of customers, every day more than 300 sales of various products. The site is stable and withstands the load at the minimum rate.

Kaka88 ist offline Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Schön, dass ich so einen tollen Beitrag lesen kann.
    fenster

Lesezeichen