Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
    Cepkunsen ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard Copyright-free music, which site to find it on?

What service do you use to download music that could be inserted into small promotional video clips. That is, to use the music for commercial purposes? I am a beginner freelancer who creates commercials for small companies.

Lurziana ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Prior to that, did you get music for your videos or did you just take instrumental music not related to any author? There are plenty of services now that could provide a lot of non-copyrighted music.

Cepkunsen ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

You're right, there are a lot of services, but not everywhere at services is a large number of different genres. I've seen at least 3 services that have only music for DJs. So they can mix their tracks with something new.

Mousin ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Since there is a great demand for this kind of music, there are a lot of such services. But to have a lot of different genres, you need to look for a service. For example, I found [inaudio] free music service there is a lot. Especially with different genres, so it won't be hard for you to find something definite. I often use this site to buy music for my videos. There was such a time that I had to find something epic to epic videos. Especially with slices of different game moments.

Kaka88 ist offline Erfahrener Benutzer

Standard

Müssen Sie professionelle Videos aufnehmen? Suchen Sie Filmdienstleistungen? Siehe das Angebot: motioncontrolberlin. Lesen Sie die Details auf der Website, lernen Sie ihre Ausrüstung und ihre Leute kennen. Kontaktieren Sie sie, sie helfen Ihnen bei der Erstellung eines professionellen Videos.

zign ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Thousands of music here at btclod download you favorite mp3 mp4 here for free.

JonasKoch84 ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Auf Youtube gibt es viele urheberrechtsfreie Musikstücke, die hoffentlich helfen können.

Lesezeichen