Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
    Lurziana ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard Kundalini Serpent

Lately I have become interested in Eastern philosophy and spirituality, and I became curious to know more about the concept of the Kundalini Serpent. As far as I understand it, it is a kind of inner energy capable of awakening. But what does it mean in practice? What are the effects of this energy on our lives, and how can we develop and interact with it? If anyone has any useful sources or recommendations where I could explore this topic further, I would greatly appreciate it.

Mousin ist offline Neuer Benutzer

Standard

Your questions and interest in the concept of Kundalini are very important. "Kundalini" or "Kundalini Snake" is a symbol representing the inner energy that sleeps in the lower spine of each of us. When this energy is awakened, it may rise up the spine resulting in various changes on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels. The process of this awakening, however, requires careful and deliberate attention, as it can be quite intense and even shocking to the unprepared individual. Here is a link to an excellent resource that discusses Kundalini and its awakening in detail: https://julstory.com/kundalini-snake...and-syndromes/. Here you will find detailed information about the symbolism of the Kundalini snake, its energetic influence and methods of its development and acceptance. This is a very informative and accessible source that will help you understand this complex and important subject in greater depth. I wish you success on your path!

Lesezeichen